Do you think that these are the best solutions for your Probleme ?

Causes of Back Pain After Using A Trampoline

Internet forums are full of questions about the relationship between back pain and the use of the trampoline. There are many different types of injuries that can occur to jump on a trampoline, pulled muscles a head injury. The following types of injuries can cause back pain.

Muscular

Back pain after trampoline can be caused by muscle tension. Jumping on a trampoline works the muscles along the legs, pelvis and back, especially the stabilizing muscles. Work the stabilizing muscles to protect the spine, are incurred before an activity, strengthen the spine against the harmful compression. Ideally, this reinforcement protects the joints and intervertebral disks, keeping the spine aligned and absorb some of the impact exerted on the body movements such as jumping up and down.

If the stabilizing muscles are weak, it is likely to be stretched (or "shot") trampoline. Tight muscles are small tears usually heal within three days. Localized inflammation causes pain, swelling and tenderness. A strained muscle hurts also when used. Since the back muscles are used in almost all movements, which can cause a significant amount of pain when shot and take some time to heal.

It is particularly easy to tighten the stabilizer muscles if you have a strange or out motion control on a trampoline. As mentioned above, stabilizers participate before the movement to protect the spine. If movement occurs unexpectedly, your body does not have time to prepare, the stabilizers are suddenly tense in a last second attempt to protect the spine. This sudden voltage can cause muscle fatigue.

The trampoline is generally regarded as a leisure activity, but also exercise. As such, it is important to warm up with dynamic stretching before jumping and fresh with static stretching after the jump. It is a good idea to develop core strength before spending long periods of time on the trampoline, the strongest muscles suffer less stress.

Spinal Injury

It is also possible that more serious injury to the spine occurs. This is especially a problem if you fell on the trampoline, hit the side of it or who already have a degenerative spine problem.

If you get a trampoline, may incur a vertebral joint dislocation (subluxation) or vertebral fracture. These can occur in spinal segments of the lower back to the neck, although subluxation is less common in the thoracic spine. Subluxation symptoms are pain, tenderness and pain in the affected segment, muscle spasms, stiffness and weakness in the region, reducing the mobility of the spine and / or pain, weakness or numbness in the extremities . Vertebral fracture causes a sudden and severe pain that gets worse when standing, walking, bending and twisting. If you or your child experience any of these symptoms after an awkward landing or falls on the trampoline, request a review by a health care professional.

The associated unpleasant jump on a trampoline can exacerbate disc degeneration. Hard work to absorb the shock between the vertebrae, the disc is worn, bulging or herniated disc, it failed to dampen the bones around. Herniated or bulging discs can compress the nerves that exit the spine, causing pain, numbness and weakness along the nerve pathway in an arm or leg. Jumping on a trampoline can cause abnormalities become symptomatic or asymptomatic discs can exacerbate already-worst symptoms. Although the disc wear can occur in younger people, it is a concern for people over 30 years.

27 commentaires:

  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    what are back spasms

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it

    How to choose Las vegas pain management program

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We just got a trampoline, I'm a bit concerned about the kids getting hurt on it! I remember getting this awful back pain after jumping everyday for about a week, back when I was a kid!! I think one of the boys might be getting the same thing as I did!! But I don't want to discourage a sport that he's enjoying, I just want to be sure there isn't any serious back injury associated with jumping! I know falling could cause issues, but we can use a net for that! I just wondering if jumping alone can cause injuries to the spine!I never went back to the trampoline after the back ache,, it hurt so bad!!

    Great article too!! Thanks for sharing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sarah, I just wanted to share my experience. I had a trampoline when I was growing up. First day we set it up I was 12 years old. I jumped on it for 4 hours straight. I had pain in my low back and both legs for over a month. I had to take it easy and eventually the pain went away. Fast forward to age 19. I was jumping on a trampoline, doing flips, seats, all kinds of tricks during a contest with my brother and cousins. We were all trying to out do each other on a series of tricks. I never fell off of the trampoline. However, I did a front flip with some good height to it and purposely did not land on my feet (because, that's the trick we were supposed to do...flip into seat position and then a series of other tricks). Okay, so I landed very close to the springs...still on the tarp, but there was much less give/bounce. I immediately had severe low back pain and I had to stop jumping. I rested for 20 minutes, the pain had subsided and then I got right back on the trampoline and did the exact same thing!!! The second time I hit close to the springs the pain was double. I hurt so bad I felt like I needed to run for a few minutes. Advil later, but my back hurt so bad for a good solid week. I returned to college and a couple months later I was still noticing pain when bending down to pick up my books, or eventually at the sink while slightly bending to wash my face. brush teeth, etc. I was involved in a swing dance class at the time and my dance partner and I were practicing flips and tricks on the dance floor, etc. The end of the night, I had the most severe back pain I have ever felt. It never went away. I eventually had surgery, microlaminectomy and micro discectomy. Fixed the constant pain, but created far worse, intermittent pain. I can't stand for long periods of time, jumping, running, or anything jarring hurts my back, etc. I tell you this story because I know I probably compressed and injured my disc on the trampoline and then my active lifestyle didn't allow the proper rest that it needed to heal (and they take a very long time to heal as they now know...back then they told me surgery was the only fix since a year of conservative therapy wasn't working). I will never own a trampoline again and my kids keep begging me for one. Trust me, a short time of fun and lead to a lifetime of pain and limitations. I am 36 now and I wake up in pain daily and nothing ever shows up on the scans, etc. The doctors best guess is scar tissue pressing on the spinal nerves. I know the trampolines are fun, but I wish I had never jumped on one now.

      Supprimer
    2. Sarah, I just wanted to share my experience. I had a trampoline when I was growing up. First day we set it up I was 12 years old. I jumped on it for 4 hours straight. I had pain in my low back and both legs for over a month. I had to take it easy and eventually the pain went away. Fast forward to age 19. I was jumping on a trampoline, doing flips, seats, all kinds of tricks during a contest with my brother and cousins. We were all trying to out do each other on a series of tricks. I never fell off of the trampoline. However, I did a front flip with some good height to it and purposely did not land on my feet (because, that's the trick we were supposed to do...flip into seat position and then a series of other tricks). Okay, so I landed very close to the springs...still on the tarp, but there was much less give/bounce. I immediately had severe low back pain and I had to stop jumping. I rested for 20 minutes, the pain had subsided and then I got right back on the trampoline and did the exact same thing!!! The second time I hit close to the springs the pain was double. I hurt so bad I felt like I needed to run for a few minutes. Advil later, but my back hurt so bad for a good solid week. I returned to college and a couple months later I was still noticing pain when bending down to pick up my books, or eventually at the sink while slightly bending to wash my face. brush teeth, etc. I was involved in a swing dance class at the time and my dance partner and I were practicing flips and tricks on the dance floor, etc. The end of the night, I had the most severe back pain I have ever felt. It never went away. I eventually had surgery, microlaminectomy and micro discectomy. Fixed the constant pain, but created far worse, intermittent pain. I can't stand for long periods of time, jumping, running, or anything jarring hurts my back, etc. I tell you this story because I know I probably compressed and injured my disc on the trampoline and then my active lifestyle didn't allow the proper rest that it needed to heal (and they take a very long time to heal as they now know...back then they told me surgery was the only fix since a year of conservative therapy wasn't working). I will never own a trampoline again and my kids keep begging me for one. Trust me, a short time of fun and lead to a lifetime of pain and limitations. I am 36 now and I wake up in pain daily and nothing ever shows up on the scans, etc. The doctors best guess is scar tissue pressing on the spinal nerves. I know the trampolines are fun, but I wish I had never jumped on one now.

      Supprimer
    3. #Are you seeking for an opportunity to se ll your k!dney contact us via whatsapp: +9I-8486379620.

      Supprimer
  4. My back pain is kind of different then all of these bec its been 5 days so far and my back still hurts. it hurts to jump, run, lay down of flat surface and even breath sometimes. i never fell off of the trampoline the pain started while i was on the trampoline playing dodge ball with little kids and i never got hit with the ball. I did however do a front flip and land on my back, knees almost hitting my eyes. But thats happend to me before and nothing like this has ever happend to me. So... what happend to me i cant tell.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. we both have same symptoms after i gone trampoline, its been a week from now and still my back hurts like yours like jumping, running, esp. lying down on flat surface. did yoy find your result what it is?

      Supprimer
  5. i am 7 and I'm hurting all of your story's and stuff don't work I'm jealous because my sister and her friends always play on the trampoline and I'm home so bored :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I am 12 years old and I installed my trampoline 3 days ago. I never had any awkward landings and I know how to do a few different tricks but now my back hurts a bit every time I jump. I am trying to find a solution for this pain but I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'll bet you can't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pain, anxiety and burns fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" is in your body and will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when developed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Our clinic promotes the stabilization of spinal function and improved quality of life for individuals suffering from acute and chronic pain. Murrieta Pain Relief Center offers various and multiple pain relieving therapies including chiropractic care, lumbar spinal decompression, and neuropathy therapies.

    Click here to know more information back pain temecula

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / .  or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you for giving me that info

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And getting it set up is as simple as 1..2..3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

    Click here to launch the system

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal mixed medicine and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp Him at +2348152855846 He also said he cures other diseases like:Backache,Arthritis,Arthralgia,Fibrositis,Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Fibroid,Hepatitis ,rectum effect,vaginitis E.T.C thank you..

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. For many years I suffered from intense back pain which sometimes could not move. I practiced judo for more than 15 years of my life and at the end, back pain took me to all kinds of physical activity. A year ago my pains disappeared after using Doctor James herbal mix medicine thanks to his-natural treatment I found on the internet which anyone can contact him on his Email@drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. At least his treatment cured me completely. Hopefully it will be helpful for you as it happened with me. Dr. James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same Backache or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / LOTTERY.CONTACT EMAIL : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WHATSAPP: +2348152855846

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I never thought that I was invincible to STDs or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. It after a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, the virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because I have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but I still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lupus,Lyme Disease,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Myelo ,Lung disease,Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis, I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so I will advise you if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Eboehi who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.If you need any help you may contact Dr Eboehi on email /dreboehispellcaster@gmail.com or whatsApp at +2348124615549 HIVDIABETESCANCERKIDNEY PROBLEMSPenis enlargement Acne Lupus EbsAND OTHER DISEASES

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr eboehi for what he has done for me and for helpingahave faith in it and it tells me that it's guarantee and truly I have seen it thanks agine papa I we advice you people who need love spell to contract Dr eboehi email him dreboehispellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp. +2348124615549

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I have tried using almost all the spell caster's online but they're all scam to god be the glory i found doctor eboehi as the only real spell caster online thank you very much doctor eboehi for helping me to bring back my ex grateful thanks to you spell caster Dr eboehi if you also need help from him just WhatsApp him via +2348124615549 or email him via dreboehispellcaster@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Hello everyone my name samuel i am from USA any doctor that tell you that there is no cure for herpes tell him/her that is a lie because i am a living testimony, herpes can be cured because it truly has a complete cure. I’m a living witness of it because I recently got rid of my HSV VIRUS within just two weeks. And as I speak right now! I’m perfectly cured from the herpes disease. There is a cure and it's called herbal medicine. I'm so glad to have come in contact with a Herbalist dr ABOLO who is also known as the two weeks healer of herpes virus. Doctor ABOLO got me cured completely from my long time genital herpes (HSV VIRUS) with the help of his powerful and effective herbal medication which I took for only two weeks, and I got a good result being cured from the herpes disease. If you are out there diagnosed or suffering from the herpes virus you can reach out to Herbal doctor ABOLO for help in getting rid of your herpes virus forever just the way he helped me got rid of mine; His email address is draboloherbalhome@gmail.com or for his quick response to you, you can reach him on WhatsApp with +2347044725611 The medical industry/Big Pharmacies make huge profits of treatments and modern drugs/medicines that can't even get the herpes virus cured. That's why they don't want you to know the cure. Aaron Traywick had a cure for HIV and herpes and he turned up dead like a week later, even Nipsey Hussell was murdered along with Lisa Left Eye Lopes by the US Government simply because these people were doing a research on how Dr Sebi makes herb for the cure to herpes virus and HIV. The Doctor Sebi in question was also killed by the US Government just because he was having the cure to herpes and HIV. Don't you find that fishy? please help yourself and contact him he cure different kins disease such as HIV,HEPATITIS,CRE,FLU,RABIES,WEST NILE VIRUS,ZIKA,PERTUSSIS,SHIGELLOSIS,ZIKA,ETC ANY DEADLY VIRUSES I KNOW THANT BHE CAN HELP YOU OUT, PLEASE HELP YOURSELF AND CONTACT HIM ALL HOPE IS NOT LOSE, and i make a promise to him that i will keep sharing the good thing he did for me because i know what i have through all these years and i know there are thousands of people out there that are suffering from the same disease please don't hesitate to contact him

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I got help for my diabetes type 2 from DR.DUDU a herbal doctor from Africa, I wanted this cure since a year and 3 months, i was taken treatment from some doctor, few Months back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information for a permanent cure, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr ODUDU and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com , i wrote him and and he guided me, i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed in 3 weeks and few days after i started using the medicine, i was completely happy as it worked for me. You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diabetes if you sicking for a permanent cure for it, contact his Email; dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com his cell phone contact, Call / Whats-app +2348101571054 https://www.facebook.com/DR.ODUDU

    RépondreSupprimer